Driven by circumstances, FDWs have given up the comfort and safety of their homes to work in Singapore in search of a better life for themselves and their families. We believe that we can help them fulfil this aspiration.
- Every FDW is a child precious in the sight of God.
- Every FDW has a dream
- Every FDW is a mother, a daughter, a sister or a wife.
- Every FDW has a story – a husband who cannot work, a mother who is ill, a child who wants to go to school but the family cannot afford it.
- Every FDW needs to feel loved and valued
- Every FDW has a need – days and nights of loneliness due to separation from loved ones.